- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2041 Emory St, San Jose, CA 951283 beds, 2 baths, 1,555 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,899 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $750,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,555 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 27438043
- Zillow Home ID: 19583690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2041 Emory Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rose Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in San Jose, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rose Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
- 2035 Emory St San Jose, CA$800K21.51,453
- 2047 Emory St San Jose, CA$949K321,922
- 2038 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.14M232,744
- 2050 University Ave San Jose, CA$806K22.52,216
- 2029 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.4M433,063
- 2038 Emory St San Jose, CA$997K422,076
- 2046 Emory St San Jose, CA$959K321,948
- 2055 Emory St San Jose, CA$851K21.51,882
- 2028 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.19M322,385
- 2056 University Ave San Jose, CA$983K322,020
- 2032 Emory St San Jose, CA$998K322,012
- 2052 Emory St San Jose, CA$971K422,300
- 2023 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.16M42.52,164
- 2026 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.39M433,245
- 2060 University Ave San Jose, CA$904K221,783
- 2045 Mcdaniel Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M432,425
- 2020 University Ave San Jose, CA$959K221,924
- 2061 Emory St San Jose, CA$891K321,727
- 2039 Mcdaniel Ave San Jose, CA$990K32.52,156
- 2045 Mcdaniel Ave San Jose, CA$948K432,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!