2041 N Lambert St, Philadelphia, PA 19121
Sold on 6/8/12: $20,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Apartment:1,461 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1912
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $20,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room
- Days on Zillow643
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth58
- Lot Width15
- Parcel #322031901
- School DistrictPHILADELPHIA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10594112
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,878/mo||$1.3K – $2.8K/mo||-$22||$1.29||03/10/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts North Central home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Philadelphia as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7% less than in Philadelphia, and 11.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
Neighborhood for 2041 N Lambert Street
- 2039 N Lambert St Philadelphia, PA------1,461
- 2033 N Lambert St Philadelphia, PA$92K----1,461
- 2031 N Lambert St Philadelphia, PA$89K----1,461
- 2026 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA------3,168
- 2040 N Woodstock St Philadelphia, PA$74K----1,620
- 2038 N Woodstock St Philadelphia, PA$71K----1,620
- 2042 N Woodstock St Philadelphia, PA$77K----1,620
- 2036 N Woodstock St Philadelphia, PA------1,620
- 2034 N Woodstock St Philadelphia, PA--Studio--1,620
- 2030 N Woodstock St Philadelphia, PA$82K----1,620
- 2027 N Lambert St Philadelphia, PA------1,461
- 2029 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$377K----1,558
- 2025 N Lambert St Philadelphia, PA------1,461
- 2028 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA------2,961
- 2042 N Lambert St Philadelphia, PA$82K----1,461
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005