- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2041 Wharton Dr, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1 bath, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $39,197
- Price/sqft: $35
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 0574205000
- Zillow Home ID: 14956350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2041 Wharton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Augusta, and 58.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Albion Acres home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,251 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1702 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$62K311,582
- 2039 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$78K321,695
- 1704 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$36K311,050
- 1701 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$36K21999
- 2040 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$42K311,064
- 2038 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$47K31.51,122
- 1705 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$50K311,050
- 117 Vanderbilt Cir Augusta, GA$41K311,197
- 2042 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$41K311,050
- 119 Vanderbilt Cir Augusta, GA$59K311,389
- 2036 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$47K311,050
- 1706 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$36K31999
- 115 Vanderbilt Cir Augusta, GA$33K31945
- 2044 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$41K311,278
- 2034 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$47K311,050
- 113 Vanderbilt Cir Augusta, GA$33K31945
- 1707 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$46K311,350
- 2047 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$36K311,050
- 1708 Harvard Dr Augusta, GA$40K31999
- 2046 Wharton Dr Augusta, GA$71K321,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.