- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2042 Balmer Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900393 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,067 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,295,000
- Price/sqft: $473
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 119
- Parcel #: 5431019013
- Zillow Home ID: 20747638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2042 Balmer Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silver Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Silver Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Lake home values.
- 2036 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.35M42.52,372
- 2050 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M422,485
- 2064 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.38M332,397
- 2125 Moreno Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.32M322,061
- 2129 Moreno Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M321,602
- 2032 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.31M332,244
- 2070 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.33M432,281
- 2011 Kenilworth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.53M443,557
- 2119 Moreno Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.33M21.751,978
- 2078 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.38M332,942
- 2026 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.07M221,940
- 2025 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.06M221,634
- 2115 Moreno Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.52M322,489
- 2055 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.07M311,756
- 2030 Kenilworth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M32.53,175
- 2059 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.19M31.751,973
- 2049 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.07M321,654
- 2002 Kenilworth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.34M342,175
- 2000 Kenilworth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M211,301
- 2080 Balmer Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.56M432,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292