A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $950K-1.79M.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 32.3K VALUE
- Project cost: $21,497
- See kitchen ideas
- + 11.4K VALUE
- Project cost: $11,685
- See deck ideas
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 2,334 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- All time views: 3,960
- HOA Fee: $241/mo
- Last sold: Oct 2015 for $1,488,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $687
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Flooring: Tile
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Style: Contemporary
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Flooring: Laminate
- HOA Amenities: Playground
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- View: Greenbelt
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Roof: Tile
- Building Type: Attached
- Bathroom: Jets
- Pool: Community Facility
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Laundry: Hookups Only
- Bathroom: Tile
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Security Alarm
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Kitchen: Hood Over Range
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas
- Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Family Room: Other
- Bathroom: Granite
- Additional Rooms: Office Area
- Fireplaces: Other
- Dining Room: Dining Bar
- Pool: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,167 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 80 ft
- Lot width: 30 ft
- Parcel #: 31601054
- Zillow Home ID: 19618144
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.