2043 23rd St, Detroit, MI 482162 beds, 2 baths, 4,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $5
- Finished basement, 408 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 864 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,182 sqft
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 12008433
- Zillow Home ID: 88583136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2043 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hubbard-Richard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% lower than in Detroit, and 149% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hubbard-Richard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hubbard-Richard home values.
- 2035 23rd St Detroit, MI$69K--42,186
- 2027 23rd St Detroit, MI$63K--31,848
- 2047 23rd St Detroit, MI$42K--21,694
- 2053 23rd St Detroit, MI$44K--1830
- 2061 23rd St Detroit, MI$69K------
- 2019 23rd St Detroit, MI$67K--22,200
- 2013 23rd St Detroit, MI$40K--1875
- 2065 23rd St Detroit, MI$87K------
- 2007 23rd St Detroit, MI$67K------
- 2040 23rd St Detroit, MI$61K--11,160
- 2052 23rd St Detroit, MI$42K--1619
- 2034 23rd St Detroit, MI$41K--1943
- 2028 24th St Detroit, MI$89K--53,985
- 2040 24th St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 2026 23rd St Detroit, MI$65K--22,212
- 3424 Randall St Detroit, MI$63K--21,843
- 2064 23rd St Detroit, MI$46K--1918
- 2022 23rd St Detroit, MI$46K--1659
- 3438 Randall St Detroit, MI$44K--1730
- 2058 23rd St Detroit, MI$43K--11,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!