2043 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 908063 beds, 1 bath, 1,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,201 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7210007016
- Zillow Home ID: 21196720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2043 Olive Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Poly High District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Long Beach, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Poly High District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Poly High District home values.
- 2035 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$387K331,576
- 2051 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$349K21969
- 2057 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$396K621,815
- 2025 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$344K32812
- 2015 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$312K311,189
- 2069 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$391K421,678
- 2026 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$282K32--
- 2034 Lime Ave Long Beach, CA$359K321,503
- 2048 Lime Ave Long Beach, CA$410K321,672
- 2024 Lime Ave APT A Long Beach, CA$416K422,000
- 2024 Lime Ave APT B Long Beach, CA$387K211,100
- 2060 Lime Ave Long Beach, CA$324K211,189
- 2024 Lime Ave Long Beach, CA$427K222,100
- 2007 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$244KStudio----
- 2007 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$475KStudio--1,814
- 2083 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$406K431,836
- 2062 Lime Ave Long Beach, CA$343K211,000
- 2022 Lime Ave Long Beach, CA$414K4--1,512
- 2042 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$394K221,832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292