2043 Rittenhouse Sq, Philadelphia, PA 191032 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Three story beautiful designed townhouse for indoors & outdoors living, previously owned by a local architect located one block from Rittenhouse sq.
Living/dining & the kitchen have 10' high ceilings and are surrounded by 7'x8' glass windows and a beautiful one of a kind atrium for outdoor dining and entertaining!
Large master bedroom with 13' high ceiling, a skylight a working wood burning fire stove and the bathroom has a vintage cast iron tab.
In addition to the two large bedrooms there is an office/den with skylights and floor to ceiling windows and accesses to outdoor roof that makes it a perfect place for working and studding.
To add to the charm of the house there are exposed brick walls, brick and wood floors and plenty of natural light from southern exposed and numerous skylights. Many extras including the possibility to extend living space and deck.
Interested buyers call for appointment 2154222251
- Lot: 900 sqft
- Built in 1800
- 160 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other, Radiant, Stove, Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $271,000
- Price/sqft: $473
- MLS #: 6377932
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 082111800
- Zillow Home ID: 10211072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2043 Rittenhouse Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 12.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City West home values.
- 2045 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$685K321,531
- 2041 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$813K----1,667
- 2047 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$731K----1,575
- 2042 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$445K----900
- 2044 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$341K11.5795
- 2040 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$354K----795
- 2110 Chancellor St Philadelphia, PA$989K411,824
- 2046 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$619K12795
- 2049 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$976K----2,130
- 2038 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$432K22795
- 2036 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$376K----795
- 2035 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$946K321,500
- 2026 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$306K11795
- 2034 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$376K----795
- 2033 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$830K311,890
- 253 S 21st St # 4 Philadelphia, PA$442K21971
- 2032 Latimer St Philadelphia, PA$372K22795
- 255 S 21st St Philadelphia, PA$1.09M----1,848
- 2044 Locust St Philadelphia, PA$1.16M742,968
- 2042 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$965K----2,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!