- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20438 Autumn Fern Ave, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0592271262
- Zillow Home ID: 99641207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20438 Autumn Fern Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Tampa, and 209% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 20436 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$297K43.52,765
- 20440 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$238K432,032
- 20434 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$237K432,032
- 20404 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$222K432,529
- 20431 Carolina Cherry Ct Tampa, FL$230K432,006
- 20433 Carolina Cherry Ct Tampa, FL$214K432,006
- 20429 Carolina Cherry Ct Tampa, FL$242K432,032
- 20432 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$227K421,736
- 20427 Carolina Cherry Ct Tampa, FL$310K533,210
- 20437 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$268K432,529
- 20435 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$280K632,994
- 20430 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$234K431,908
- 20447 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$212K42.52,441
- 20439 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$306K533,210
- 20433 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$236K432,044
- 20445 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$194K221,872
- 20425 Carolina Cherry Ct Tampa, FL$260K432,529
- 20441 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$239K432,006
- 20431 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$286K442,765
- 20443 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$249K532,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!