2044 Donna Ln, Ferndale, WA 982484 beds, 2 baths, 2,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 816 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,694 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3902200745000000
- Zillow Home ID: 63600584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2044 Donna Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98248 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 130.8% higher than in Ferndale, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98248 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ferndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98248 home values.
- 2048 Donna Ln Ferndale, WA$281K331,606
- 2054 Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA$237K321,570
- 2045 Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA$234K322,036
- 2039 Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA$259K432,064
- 2058 Donna Ln Ferndale, WA$288K321,661
- 6028 Oscar Ct Ferndale, WA$233K321,834
- 2062 Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA$269K332,224
- 6018 Oscar Ct Ferndale, WA$309K32.52,284
- Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA--------
- 6016 Oscar Ct Ferndale, WA$266K321,656
- 2065 Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA$247K321,563
- 2068 Donna Ln Ferndale, WA$360K422,329
- 2068 Kiwi Dr Ferndale, WA$225K221,120
- 2039 Thornton St Ferndale, WA$686K211,226
- 2039-B Thornton St Ferndale, WA--------
- 2039-A Thornton St Ferndale, WA--------
- 6023 Oscar Ct Ferndale, WA$250K321,594
- 6012 Oscar Ct Ferndale, WA$258K322,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.