2044 Thomas Ave # 2050, San Diego, CA 921091 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $1,262
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 4241911800
- Zillow Home ID: 16924692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2044 Thomas Avenue # 2050
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% lower than in San Diego, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 2054-2056 Thomas Ave Pacific Beach, CA$541K321,000
- 2060-2062 Thomas Ave Pacific Beach, CA$748K321,005
- 2048 Thomas Ave San Diego, CA$356K11644
- 2028-2032 Thomas Ave Pacific Beach, CA$963K832,706
- 2064 Thomas Ave San Diego, CA$693K------
- 2045-2049 Grand Ave Pacific Beach, CA$1.13M----3,620
- 2045 Grand Ave # 1 San Diego, CA$886K42--
- 2039-2043 Grand Ave Pacific Beach, CA$570K------
- 2051-2055 Grand Ave Pacific Beach, CA$608K------
- 2033-2037 Grand Ave Pacific Beach, CA$786K441,800
- 2018 Thomas Ave # 2024 San Diego, CA$563K21850
- 2070 Thomas Ave San Diego, CA$624K21832
- 2025 Grand Ave # 2031 San Diego, CA$2.4M11121,796
- 2025 Grand Ave San Diego, CA$629K------
- 2065 Grand Ave San Diego, CA$459K21688
- 2045 Thomas Ave APT A San Diego, CA$4.85M12145,108
- 2027-2031 Thomas Ave Pacific Beach, CA$850K----2,532
- 2053-2057 Thomas Ave Pacific Beach, CA$963K632,088
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292