20440 Williams Ave, Saratoga, CA 950703 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Rural quiet street, Mature landscape.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $1,163,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 209 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 39728015
- Zillow Home ID: 19658329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20440 Williams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% lower than in Saratoga, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
- 20450 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.73M332,100
- 20430 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.5M321,400
- 20450 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.67M33--
- 20460 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$2.36M53.53,471
- 20426 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.52M321,255
- 20435 Walnut Ave Saratoga, CA$2.61M332,933
- 20473 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.82M42.5--
- 20451 Walnut Ave Saratoga, CA$1.59M421,898
- 20433 Walnut Ave Saratoga, CA$2.6M43.52,800
- 20420 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.68M42.51,930
- 20462 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.56M321,632
- 20461 Walnut Ave Saratoga, CA$1.68M32.52,104
- 20445 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$2.38M332,400
- 20431 Walnut Ave Saratoga, CA$2.06M443,305
- 20431 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$1.6M221,874
- 20381 Williams Ave Saratoga, CA$2.33M43.52,507
- 20433 Walnut Ave Saratoga, CA$1.83M43.52,800
- 20431 Williams Ave # 1 Saratoga, CA$1.68M1032,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!