2045 Gaylord St, Denver, CO 802054 beds, 4 baths, 2,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,690 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $539,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Finished basement, 830 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Parcel #: 0235502016000
- Zillow Home ID: 13321513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2045 Gaylord Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the City Park West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Denver, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help City Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Park West home values.
- 2037 Gaylord St Denver, CO$427K322,004
- 2049 Gaylord St Denver, CO$430K42.51,741
- 2053 Gaylord St Denver, CO$401K42.51,792
- 2031 Gaylord St Denver, CO$447K422,702
- 2001 Gaylord St # 0 Denver, CO$445K422,300
- 2061 Gaylord St Denver, CO$554K42.52,129
- 2009 Gaylord St Denver, CO$378K321,860
- 2005 Gaylord St Denver, CO$364K411,684
- 2040 Vine St Denver, CO$339K221,117
- 2034 Vine St Denver, CO$402K422,100
- 2046 Vine St Denver, CO$332K311,508
- 2048 Vine St Denver, CO$348K311,508
- 2026 Vine St Denver, CO$267K211,032
- 2024 Vine St Denver, CO$266K11813
- 2020 Vine St Denver, CO$363K221,470
- 2044 Gaylord St Denver, CO$438K312,071
- 2038 Gaylord St Denver, CO$627K422,320
- 2001 Gaylord St Denver, CO$569K422,300
- 2050 Gaylord St Denver, CO$509K32.52,432
- 2137 E 21st Ave Denver, CO$437K321,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!