2045 Nolan St, San Bernardino, CA 924072 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 148 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $240
- MLS #: IV14036520
- Construction quality: 4.5
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 285
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0267242030000
- Zillow Home ID: 17353108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2045 Nolan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92407, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.8% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 96.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92407 home values.
- 2055 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$156K311,118
- 2065 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$140K11640
- 3160 N State St San Bernardino, CA$357K742,458
- 2075 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$137K31944
- 2046 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$273K----2,276
- 2056 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$357K----2,800
- 2066 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$179KStudio--1,680
- 2030 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$204K421,536
- 2060 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$364K543,119
- 2020 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$159K321,150
- 2081 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$130K21840
- 1985 Kern St San Bernardino, CA$132K21936
- 1977 Kern St San Bernardino, CA$141K211,013
- 1954 Short St San Bernardino, CA$182K311,400
- 3096 N State St San Bernardino, CA$127K431,612
- 2087 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$139K21610
- 2070 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$208K321,632
- 3096 N State St San Bernardino, CA$147K------
- 2080 Nolan St San Bernardino, CA$177K411,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292