20453 Chesapeake SqAPT 303, Sterling, VA 20165
Sold on 7/9/13: $253,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,423 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1997
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $253,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Library
- Days on Zillow243
- Elementary SchoolCALL SCHOOL BOARD
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolPOTOMAC FALLS
- Last Remodel Year2000
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolRIVER BEND
- Parcel #018407742024
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12380047
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$253,910||$241K – $267K||-$692||$178||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,699/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||-$10||$1.19||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 20165 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Sterling as a whole. Among 20165 homes, this home is valued 41.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20165 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.1% less than in Sterling, and 61.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20165 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20165 home values.
Neighborhood for 20453 Chesapeake Sq APT 303
Nearby Schools in Sterling
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005