2047 Doxey Pl, San Jose, CA 951313 beds, 3 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Parking: 448 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 24518010
- Zillow Home ID: 64542287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2047 Doxey Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in San Jose, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 2087 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$805K32.51,929
- 2039 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$820K42.51,972
- 2055 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$863K32.52,082
- 2046 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$853K32.51,929
- 2054 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$862K42.52,082
- 2063 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$861K432,082
- 2031 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$829K32.52,082
- 2038 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$869K32.52,082
- 2062 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$822K42.51,972
- 2030 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$814K32.51,929
- 2071 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$786K32.51,929
- 2023 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$800K42.51,972
- 2070 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$809K331,929
- 2022 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$935K42.52,082
- 2078 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$862K32.52,082
- 2079 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$862K32.52,082
- 2015 Doxey Pl San Jose, CA$838K32.51,929
- 2053 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$864K42.51,972
- 2045 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$880K32.52,082
- 2061 Croner Pl San Jose, CA$831K32.52,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292