- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2047 E St, San Diego, CA 921026 beds, 3 baths, 2,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1904
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $45,500
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,889 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 5343730100
- Zillow Home ID: 17067538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2047 E Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golden Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.9% higher than in San Diego, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Golden Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Hill home values.
- 855 20th St San Diego, CA$580K311,344
- 841 20th St San Diego, CA$852K432,573
- 860-862 21st St San Diego, CA$698K522,158
- 905 20th St APT 3 San Diego, CA$770K442,048
- 852 21st St # 858 San Diego, CA$890K342,700
- 825 20th St # 833 San Diego, CA$872K331,906
- 838 21st St # 844 San Diego, CA$1.18M843,784
- 2026-2030 E St San Diego, CA$601K441,873
- 917-919 20th St San Diego, CA$718K422,404
- 830 21st St San Diego, CA$642K321,200
- 821 20th St San Diego, CA$953K753,167
- 856 20th St San Diego, CA$604K211,700
- 918 21st St APT 4 San Diego, CA$1.38MStudio43,240
- 830 20th St # 844 San Diego, CA$957K752,805
- 930 21st St San Diego, CA$568K------
- 1921 E St San Diego, CA$563K211,000
- 920 20th St San Diego, CA$701K431,545
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!