- Built in 1964
- Views: 2,983 all time views
- HOA Fee: $420
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $635,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $635
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - None, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Wall Furnace, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 15040002
- Zillow Home ID: 19512319
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $570-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94043 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Mountain View as a whole. Among 94043 homes, this home is valued 24.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Mountain View, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!