2048 13th Ave W APT 1, Seattle, WA 981191 bed, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Now Accepting Applications For Nov 1 Move-in!
Ferries cross the Sound along the horizon, cruise ships steam by on their way to Alaska and storm clouds roll in from Bainbridge. Summer evenings are bathed in spectacular full sun--the rest of the year, look forward to a bright clear sky over Magnolia (perfect for happy hour) even when the day has been gray.
This west-facing loft apartment has 15 foot ceilings and a large wall of windows that looks out to unobstructed and breathtaking sunsets and territorial water views of the Puget Sound. The front door opens onto a large terrace that may accommodate a small BBQ. Inside this one bedroom, 700 square foot apartment is an efficient and open space that includes a gas fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer and a chef's gas stove.
On a quiet tree-lined street less than a mile from Seattle's downtown core, Magnolia, Ballard, and Belltown, you'll be just two short blocks from Whole Foods, Petco and other local gems.
This centrally located apartment is:
- Across the street from Whole Foods, Petco, and other shopping center retail options
- 5 minute drive to Discovery Park beaches and trails
- 20 minute walk to the QFC in Magnolia on Dravus
- Great 25-30 minute walk through Myrtle Edwards Park (trail is right beside the Sound) that leads you to the Olympic Sculpture Park and Belltown restaurants and bars.
- Quick access via Queen Anne local roads to Lake Union, Westlake Ave and South Lake Union employers.
- Fast airport access--99 on-ramp is 2 minutes from THE SUNSET
Prolific Seattle-based architect and UW Prof. Emeritus, Folke Nyberg, designed this 700 sq. ft. home in 1998 with 15 foot vaulted ceilings, spacious open-plan living area, gas fireplace and private front door entrance. Condo has new pet-friendly and eco-friendly Marmoleum flooring, new paint in the living room, kitchen and bedroom and in-unit washer/dryer. This ten-unit building is quiet, safe, has nice neighbors and is very well kept.
(Please note: One interior photograph (below) shows a green kitchen wall; it is NOT that color anymore. It's been painted white, to match all other walls!)
Condo is two blocks from the Rapid Ride bus lines MT 15/18 (on 15th Ave W.) and 3 blocks from the RR 1 (on 10th Ave W.). Whole Foods is across the street. Subway, Chinese take-out, Muse coffee (locally owned), Ice Box Grocery and a yoga studio are a few blocks away too.
FREE (1) parking spot in secure garage
FREE 5 foot x 6 foot x 11 foot storage unit (in secure garage)
- Dishwasher and chef's gas stove in kitchen
- Gorgeous sweeping views of the Puget Sound
- In-unit stacked washer/dryer
- Communal back grilling area with stainless steel grill
- Granite countertops
- New paint in entire condo
- Secured mailboxes (Behind secure gate, for security of delivered packages)
- Elevator access up to apartment from ground floor
- Gas fireplace
- Two private entrances
- Soaring 15 foot ceilings
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $267,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 8726950010
- Zillow Home ID: 58390308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2048 13th Avenue W APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!