- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2048 Hornbeck Ct, Raleigh, NC 276144 beds, 4 baths, 2,948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $394,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 484 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172904634025000
- Zillow Home ID: 67553427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2048 Hornbeck Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 2044 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$357K--2.52,748
- 2040 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$376K43.52,700
- 3929 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$355K--2.52,524
- 3925 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$400K--2.53,346
- 3921 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$354K432,792
- 2043 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$356K--2.52,616
- 2047 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$392K433,220
- 2036 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$393K442,774
- 2039 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$390K43.53,254
- 3913 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$512K--3.53,723
- 4001 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$387K43.52,790
- 2035 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$377K42.52,652
- 2032 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$381K433,019
- 2031 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$347K--2.52,401
- 4005 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$394K--2.53,291
- 3909 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$488K553,221
- 2028 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$369K433,100
- 10315 Evergreen Spring Pl Raleigh, NC$346K--3.52,552
- 4009 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$393K43.52,938
- 10319 Evergreen Spring Pl Raleigh, NC$349K--2.52,727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!