2048 S 87th St, Mesa, AZ 852093 beds, 3 baths, 1,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,354 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled,Long Lease Terms Available
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,602 sqft
- Parcel #: 31203541
- Zillow Home ID: 55279954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2048 S 87th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.7% less than in Mesa, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85209 home values.
- 2042 S 87th St Mesa, AZ$190K332,032
- 8657 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$189K--31,915
- 8663 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$222K431,915
- 2036 S 87th St Mesa, AZ$175K--31,915
- 8705 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$167K--31,570
- 2030 S 87th St Mesa, AZ$154K32.51,629
- 8711 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$195K32.51,990
- 8704 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$201K331,915
- 8704 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$101K32.5--
- 8704 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$112K32.51,915
- 8708 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$112K32.51,916
- 8708 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$186K----1,916
- 2024 S 87th St Mesa, AZ$175K331,808
- 8712 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$186K--31,915
- 8717 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$186K32.51,915
- 2018 S 87th St Mesa, AZ$218K331,915
- 8716 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$197K32.51,990
- 8721 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$198K33.52,090
- 2012 S 87th St Mesa, AZ$186K--31,990
- 2062 S Barrington Mesa, AZ$190K32.51,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292