- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 701 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $222,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Parcel #: M:240 L:2
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58965996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06249 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Lebanon as a whole. Among 06249 homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lebanon, and 77.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06249 home values.
|2067 Exeter Rd Lebanon, CT||$193K||3||2||1,614|
|2068 Exeter Rd Lebanon, CT||$252K||6||4||2,448|
|2076 Exeter Rd Lebanon, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,658|
|145 Lebanon Rd Amston, CT||$284K||3||1.5||2,400|
|123 Lebanon Rd Amston, CT||$309K||3||3||2,344|
|149 Lebanon Rd Amston, CT||--||--||--||--|
|109 Lebanon Rd Amston, CT||$227K||--||0.5||1,832|
|100 Lebanon Rd Amston, CT||$289K||3||2||1,856|
|133 Lebanon Rd Amston, CT||$321K||4||2||2,482|
|1976 Exeter Rd Lebanon, CT||$266K||4||1||2,739|
|2 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$238K||2||1||864|
|6 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$247K||3||2||1,080|
|88 Highland Dr Amston, CT||$404K||3||2.5||2,755|
|90 Highland Dr Amston, CT||$437K||4||2.5||2,964|
|13 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$183K||2||1||1,151|
|20 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$216K||2||1||1,008|
|15 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$144K||2||1||1,025|
|30 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$326K||3||3||2,800|
|38 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$204K||2||1||752|
|76 Highland Dr Amston, CT||$396K||4||2.5||2,483|
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!