2049 Paseo Dorado, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 3 baths, 1,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $720,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,645 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3465010800
- Zillow Home ID: 16839228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2049 Paseo Dorado
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in San Diego, and 11.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help La Jolla home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 7974 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$2.41M442,909
- 8004-8006 Calle De La Plata San Diego, CA$2.07M441,906
- 7964 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$1.67M321,266
- 8001 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$1.13M321,274
- 7985 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$1.76M221,355
- 7868 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$1.57M32.52,540
- 7975 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$1.65M331,826
- 8007-8009 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$1.32M221,758
- 8002 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$1.54M321,267
- 8015-8017 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$3.76M353,902
- 7850 El Paseo Grande APT 1 La Jolla, CA$919K21950
- 8012-8016 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$1.92M421,812
- 8023 Calle De La Plata La Jolla, CA$1.35M321,542
- 7865 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$1.74M432,170
- 8022 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$1.34M211,000
- 8020-8022 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$2.05M421,836
- 8020 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA$1.09M211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!