205 34th St NE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5019S 0003
- Zillow Home ID: 509394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 34th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In River Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% lower than in Washington, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help River Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River Terrace home values.
- 207 34th St NE Washington, DC$168K21832
- 203 34th St NE Washington, DC$173K21864
- 209 34th St NE Washington, DC$180K21832
- 211 34th St NE Washington, DC$175K21864
- 201 34th St NE Washington, DC$229K21.5918
- 213 34th St NE Washington, DC$208K21864
- 215 34th St NE Washington, DC$178K21864
- 217 34th St NE Washington, DC$170K21832
- 219 34th St NE Washington, DC$201K21832
- 221 34th St NE Washington, DC$173K21832
- 223 34th St NE Washington, DC$263K211,374
- 3411 Baker St NE Washington, DC$172K21832
- 225 34th St NE Washington, DC$265K211,094
- 3413 Baker St NE Washington, DC$211K211,088
- 3387 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$202K21944
- 3415 Baker St NE Washington, DC$175K21864
- 202 34th St NE Washington, DC$201K21832
- 204 34th St NE Washington, DC$242K321,184
- 200 34th St NE Washington, DC$209K211,024
- 206 34th St NE Washington, DC$204K21832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.