- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 98 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,426 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 101587
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Roof \ Shingle, Frontage \ None, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Cooling \ Central Electric, Floors \ Hardwood, Windows \ Wood, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Pool \ None, HOA Amenities \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Porch Type \ Front, Utility Rm Type \ In Garage\Carport, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Floors \ Vinyl\Linoleum, Heating \ Central Electric, Porch Type \ Deck
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,307 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2134017832
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $111-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 20% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|203 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$161K||4||2.5||2,940|
|3904 Sedgefield Dr Valdosta, GA||$144K||3||2||2,049|
|207 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$160K||--||3||2,637|
|3902 Sedgefield Dr Valdosta, GA||$144K||--||2||2,062|
|204 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$125K||--||2||1,996|
|206 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$146K||--||2||2,500|
|201 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$128K||--||1.5||2,021|
|202 Fairway Dr Valdosta, GA||$152K||--||3||2,456|
|202 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$137K||--||2||2,380|
|204 Fairway Dr Valdosta, GA||$143K||3||2||2,192|
|208 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$142K||--||2||2,314|
|3900 Sedgefield Dr Valdosta, GA||$152K||4||2||2,197|
|120 Fairway Dr Valdosta, GA||$134K||--||2||2,289|
|210 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$137K||3||2||2,144|
|205 Sunnymeade Dr Valdosta, GA||$132K||--||2||2,230|
|3909 Sedgefield Dr Valdosta, GA||$153K||--||2||1,955|
|203 Sunnymeade Dr Valdosta, GA||$131K||--||2||2,182|
|3911 Sedgefield Dr Valdosta, GA||$177K||3||3||2,622|
|211 Breckenridge Dr Valdosta, GA||$159K||--||2||2,149|
|3903 Sedgefield Dr Valdosta, GA||$170K||4||2.5||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.