205 Captain Eames Cir UNIT 205, Ashland, MA 017212 beds, 3 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $221
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,BTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 230
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: M:014/021.0-0187-3700.3
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63421029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Captain Eames Cir UNIT 205
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ashland, and 63.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01721 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!