This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 996 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Exterior: Brick
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,922 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-05-31-303-014.000-028
- Zillow Home ID: 97338380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-140K.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 575 W|
Nearby Schools in Frankton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.