205 Cornelia St, Brooklyn, NY 112217 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,785 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $425,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 3
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 033760053
- Zillow Home ID: 95047406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Cornelia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bushwick, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 400% greater than in New York, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bushwick home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bushwick home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292