- Built in 1963
- Views: 2,152 all time views
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,245,000
- View: City
- Coop Maintenance \ 3975, Financing Allowed \ 75, Tax Deduction \ 45, Private Outdoor Space \ Terrace, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Land Lease \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Total Floors \ 20, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 1418, Lot Number \ 1, Buyfolio Building ID \ 60818
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 131
- Parcel #: 1418000100205000000019E
- Zillow Home ID: 72528529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.12-1.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts Georgetown home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 536.3% higher than in New York, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Georgetown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!