Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $775-871K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $47.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in New York is $70,403.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in New York is $24,881.
Price / Tax History
Designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects, The Brompton features a gothic-inspired red brick & limestone façade and spacious layouts.
- walk-in closet
- entry foyer
- washer & dryer
- maple cabinetry with a latte finish
- porcelain flooring and quartzite countertops with matching quartzite backsplash
- Viking stainless-steel wall ovens
- Sub-zero wood-paneled refrigerator
- Miele wood-paneled dishwasher
- Direct access to The Brompton Equinox Fitness Club
- Children's playroom
- Landscaped outdoor terrace and Children's outdoor play area
- Cardio fitness room with garden terrace view
- 24-hour doorman & concierge
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS APARTMENT:
- TENANT IN PLACE paying $2,650 per month until 6/30/2015.
- Studio apartments in luxury Upper East Side condominiums are very rare
- 421-a tax abatement
- Short walk to either Central Park or Carl Schurz Park
- Two blocks from the express subway station at 86th Street & Lexington Avenue
Barnes & Noble, Shake Shack, Fairway Market, The Dalton School, PURE Yoga, and many local restaurants, bakeries and bars
- Built in 1905
- All time views: 610
- HOA Fee: $562/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $825,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,539
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- New property
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 20
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 536 sqft
- Lot depth: 127 ft
- Lot width: 150 ft
- Parcel #: 15311005
- Zillow Home ID: 89332686
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.6% lower than in New York Metro, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Nearby Schools in New York
Special Music School (assigned)K-91.8 mi
Talent Unlimited High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!