A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,839 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $590,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $716
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 178 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Court Confirmation May Be Required, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 006245004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19324086
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $493-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 21.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacific Grove, and 13.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|207 Eardley Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$546K||2||1||800|
|Line St Pacific Grove, CA||$686K||--||--||--|
|203 Eardley Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$531K||2||1||912|
|201 Eardley Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$564K||2||1||814|
|117 Lighthouse Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$613K||3||3||1,116|
|299 Eardley Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$713K||3||2||1,456|
|461 Line St Monterey, CA||$875K||4||2.5||1,955|
|299 Eardley Ave # A Pacific Grove, CA||$545K||2||1||1,125|
|480 David Ave Monterey, CA||$719K||4||2||1,560|
|498 David Ave Monterey, CA||$532K||2||1||768|
|133 Lighthouse Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$691K||3||2||1,306|
|460 David Ave Monterey, CA||$540K||2||1.5||945|
|901 Hawthorne St Monterey, CA||$1M||4||3.5||2,410|
|901 Hawthorne St APT C Monterey, CA||$457K||2||1||800|
|301 Eardley Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$546K||2||1||805|
|212 Eardley Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$1.07M||4||2.5||2,285|
|139 Lighthouse Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$797K||4||2||1,900|
|500 David Ave APT 1 Monterey, CA||$693K||Studio||1||--|
|500 David Ave APT 8 Monterey, CA||$638K||Studio||1||--|
|500 David Ave APT 6 Monterey, CA||$645K||Studio||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!