- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 872 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- MLS #: 6420560
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- BasementType \ Crawl Space, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Wall Unit, Design \ 1.5-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, Exterior \ Alum/Steel Siding, Exterior \ Wood, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ LR/GRFireP, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, GarageType \ Detached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Electric, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryRoomLevel \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Laundry Room, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ OnSiteSeptic, State \ NJ, Styles \ Other, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 2900456000000049
- Zillow Home ID: 54678534
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $91-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08015 home values will decrease 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Browns Mills as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% lower than in Browns Mills, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Browns Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08015 home values.
- 71 Hawthorne St1 beds, 1 baths
918 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1950
|112 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$96K||--||--||726|
|104 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$96K||--||--||560|
|215 Filbert Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$113K||--||--||--|
|118 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$139K||--||--||--|
|143 Press Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$123K||--||--||--|
|226 Filbert Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$116K||--||--||1,118|
|145 Press Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$118K||--||--||--|
|136 Press Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$124K||--||--||--|
|141 Press Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$268K||3||3||3,404|
|51 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$143K||--||--||--|
|43 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$116K||--||--||1,024|
|134 Press Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$192K||4||2||1,902|
|48 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$119K||--||--||744|
|35 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$124K||--||--||864|
|70 Gentian St Browns Mills, NJ||$101K||--||--||--|
|39 Filbert Ave Browns Mills, NJ||$139K||5||2||--|
|58 Gentian St Browns Mills, NJ||$130K||--||--||--|
|32 Green St Browns Mills, NJ||$154K||--||--||--|
|25 Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$163K||--||--||1,530|
|Bishop St Browns Mills, NJ||$163K||--||--||1,530|
Nearby Schools in Browns Mills
K-5 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!