- 493 days on Zillow
- Lot depth: 390
- Lot width: 226
- Last sold: Jun 1995 for $20,000
- MLS #: 798714
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 786 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Cook Top, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Oven, Basement \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Wood, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Exterior Doors \ Fiberglass, Exterior Doors \ Metal, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Exterior Features \ Nat Gas Line Outdoor, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Interior Features \ Alarm, Interior Features \ All Drapes, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Interior Features \ Hot Tub, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cul-de-sac, Misc Features \ Handicap Access, Misc Features \ Paved Road, Misc Features \ Stream, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Porch \ Rear Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Ranch, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Tilt-In
- Parcel #: 7050103
- Zillow Home ID: 49673812
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24012 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24012 homes, this home is 145.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% higher than in Roanoke, and 24.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24012 home values.
|3302 Dogwood Hill Rd NE Roanoke, VA||$156K||3||--||1,300|
|King St NE Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|3240 King St NE Roanoke, VA||$130K||3||--||1,378|
|3302 King St NE Roanoke, VA||$137K||2||--||1,631|
|3338 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$130K||3||2||1,250|
|3306 Dogwood Hill Rd NE Roanoke, VA||$166K||4||--||2,161|
|3203 King St NE Roanoke, VA||$199K||3||--||2,124|
|3306 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$130K||3||--||1,180|
|3310 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$130K||3||--||1,180|
|3310 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$129K||3||2||1,250|
|3314 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$134K||3||2||1,180|
|3310 Dogwood Hill Rd NE Roanoke, VA||$133K||3||--||1,100|
|3306 Nicholas Ct Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|3232 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$166K||4||--||1,414|
|3318 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$129K||3||2||1,250|
|3301 Nicholas Ct Roanoke, VA||$316K||4||3||2,105|
|3322 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$130K||3||--||1,180|
|3302 Nicholas Ct Roanoke, VA||$324K||3||--||2,274|
|3176 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$174K||3||--||2,301|
|3326 Belle Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$130K||3||--||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!