- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
205 Goldvein Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 224074 beds, 3 baths, 2,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,683 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6 -1 - 80 -
- Zillow Home ID: 64785927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Goldvein Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22407 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% higher than in Fredericksburg, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fredericksburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22407 home values.
- 2 River Oak Pl Fredericksburg, VA$397K33.52,982
- 7523 Courthouse Rd Spotsylvania, VA$174K311,008
- 11 River Oak Pl Fredericksburg, VA$413K433,607
- 206 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$386K53.52,284
- 7 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$349K522,707
- 8 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$425K554,357
- 300 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$447K33.53,540
- 204 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$345K42.52,480
- 6 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$320K42.52,128
- 3 River Oak Pl Fredericksburg, VA$368K321,974
- 9 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$333K42.52,468
- 305 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$435K53.52,759
- 202 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$412K433,338
- 302 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$448K433,214
- 303 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$450K43.53,184
- 3 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$346K332,135
- 2 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$349K42.52,784
- 5 Beech Tree Ct Fredericksburg, VA$393K33.53,289
- 3 Hemlock Ct Fredericksburg, VA--------
- 200 Goldvein Dr Fredericksburg, VA$246K------
Nearby Schools in Fredericksburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.