- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
205 Hull Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283032 beds, 1 bath, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $133,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0427388287
- Zillow Home ID: 53653498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Hull Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% less than in Fayetteville, and 73.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
- 207 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$104K211,050
- 203 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$170K321,665
- 209 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$109K311,105
- 115 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$155K431,846
- 211 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$131K311,505
- 202 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$152K31.51,413
- 201 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$159K321,972
- 204 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$128K32952
- 2404 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC$231K323,418
- 206 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$144K211,125
- 213 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$103K311,125
- 208 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$104K311,050
- 205 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$185K321,840
- 116 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$197K321,405
- 210 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC$153K421,708
- 112 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$170K321,606
- 2406 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC$176K321,801
- 207 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$154K321,140
- 110 N Churchill Dr Fayetteville, NC$158K321,601
- 207 Marshall Rd Fayetteville, NC$143K311,378
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!