205 Jacob St, Mont Clare, PA 194532 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Spring-Ford schools AND Phoenixville charm! Get the best of both worlds---a quiet village just a short walk away to the reborn P-ville but still in the award-winning Spring-Ford District.
- Lot: 2,986 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $205,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Dishwasher, Home Warranty
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 610002679005
- Zillow Home ID: 10057730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Jacob Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% higher than in Upper Providence Township, and 45.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19453 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Providence Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19453 home values.
- 207 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$213K41.52,099
- 210 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$154K311,408
- 212 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$162K311,408
- 214 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$153K311,588
- 216 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$167K41.11,644
- 183 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$223K31.51,632
- 219 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$186K311,776
- 177 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$220K311,984
- 223 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$203K211,152
- 172 Po Box Mount Clare, WV$332K43--
- 175 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$172K411,760
- 162 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$170K321,550
- 162 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$180K321,559
- 212 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$190K311,200
- 158 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$210K321,859
- 305 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$128K11456
- 214 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$190K411,305
- 222 Jacob St Mont Clare, PA$195K311,134
- 211 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$144K411,328
- 207 Amelia St Mont Clare, PA$155K311,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.