- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
205 Julia Ct, Fayetteville, GA 302143,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $262,300
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,466 sqft
- Parcel #: 053730011
- Zillow Home ID: 60342995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Julia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 73.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30214 home values.
- 300 Jakes Ct Fayetteville, GA$209K----3,270
- 225 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$266K----3,534
- 320 Jakes Ct Fayetteville, GA$201K----2,505
- 245 Julia Ct # 0 Fayetteville, GA$161K42.52,788
- 245 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$206K42.52,788
- 220 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$214K----3,139
- 230 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$242K----2,806
- 210 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$186K432,900
- 180 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$186K----2,930
- 165 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$198K----2,559
- 315 Jakes Ct Fayetteville, GA$273K----3,462
- 190 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$187K533,282
- 170 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$231K----3,348
- 240 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$206K----2,648
- 100 Neals Trce Fayetteville, GA$205K----2,833
- 200 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$188K----2,837
- 250 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$224K533,086
- 520 White Rd Fayetteville, GA$212K----2,000
- 255 Julia Ct Fayetteville, GA$274K533,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292