A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,921 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $186,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:065 B:055
- Zillow Home ID: 60003939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $174-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 13.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% higher than in Southington, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|206 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$185K||3||1||988|
|96 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$272K||5||2.5||2,177|
|211 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$169K||3||1||912|
|216 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$173K||3||1||912|
|88 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$273K||5||3||2,443|
|91 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$172K||3||1||874|
|192 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$178K||3||1||961|
|91 Pinecrest Dr Southington, CT||$188K||2||1||1,064|
|85 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$187K||3||1||1,006|
|219 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,056|
|80 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$200K||3||1||1,228|
|73 Pinecrest Dr Southington, CT||$172K||3||1||912|
|81 Pinecrest Dr Southington, CT||$188K||3||1||1,114|
|177 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$177K||3||1||912|
|224 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$175K||3||2||912|
|80 Pinecrest Dr Southington, CT||$175K||3||1||912|
|99 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$209K||3||1||1,267|
|184 Lawncrest Dr Southington, CT||$170K||3||1||912|
|73 Birchcrest Dr Southington, CT||$164K||3||1||912|
|67 Pinecrest Dr Southington, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,267|
Nearby Schools in Southington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!