- Lot: 7,586 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $856,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $284
- Flooring: Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 586 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Whole House Fan, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Other, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Solar Cover, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 76422135
- Zillow Home ID: 19847723
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 16.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 6.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
|215 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA||$916K||4||3||2,808|
|194 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$936K||4||3||3,016|
|185 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA||$933K||4||3.5||2,925|
|225 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA||$898K||4||3||2,808|
|188 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$934K||4||3||3,016|
|200 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$947K||4||3||3,016|
|227 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$603K||4||2||1,827|
|225 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$571K||3||2||1,570|
|227 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$725K||4||2||1,827|
|227 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$600K||4||2||1,827|
|223 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$570K||3||2||1,552|
|189 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$916K||4||3||2,808|
|206 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$945K||4||3||3,016|
|195 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.04M||4||3||3,016|
|221 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$602K||3||2||1,827|
|18350 Del Monte Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$919K||4||3||2,808|
|147 Bender Cir Morgan Hill, CA||$616K||4||2||1,827|
|18360 Del Monte Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$882K||4||2.5||2,595|
|183 Sierra Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$982K||4||3||3,016|
|18370 Del Monte Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$868K||4||2.1||2,484|
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!