205 Main St, Highland Falls, NY 109284 beds, 1.1 baths, 2,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- 267 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 554903
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 33360110500000030182100000
- Zillow Home ID: 31822112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Highland Falls, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10928 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10928 home values.
- 5 Walnut Ave Highland Falls, NY$190K321,288
- 4 Riverview Rd Highland Falls, NY$145K211,021
- 208 Main St Highland Falls, NY$326K41.51,728
- 11 Walnut Ave Highland Falls, NY$314K321,730
- 5 Dale Ave Highland Falls, NY$168K11840
- 9 Dale Ave Highland Falls, NY$439KStudio2.52,094
- 15 Walnut Ave Highland Falls, NY$250K432,376
- Catherine St Highland Falls, NY$154K311,302
- 9 Riverview Rd Highland Falls, NY$200K21884
- 6 Riverview Rd Highland Falls, NY$319K332,912
- 185 Main St Highland Falls, NY$188K31.51,528
- 16 Walnut Ave Highland Falls, NY$234K31.51,435
- 11 Dale Ave Highland Falls, NY$410K43.53,335
- Cooks Ln Highland Falls, NY$249K321,556
- 17 Walnut Ave Highland Falls, NY$269K211,983
- 6 Catherine St Highland Falls, NY$154K311,302
- 18 Dale Ave Highland Falls, NY$373K53.52,704
- 18 Walnut Ave Highland Falls, NY$233K622,193
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292