205 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy, Cranston, RI 029204 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,114 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:16-2 L:1249 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65976990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Meshanticut Valley Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02920 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.6% less than in Cranston, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
- 206 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$347K42.52,767
- 215 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$445K32.52,234
- 214 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$332K32.52,277
- 222 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$373K333,231
- 225 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$440K242,091
- 230 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$273K211,512
- 120 Church Hill Dr Cranston, RI$349K32.52,328
- 45 Greening Ln Cranston, RI$297K321,678
- 115 Church Hill Dr Cranston, RI$383K33.53,009
- 48 Greening Ln Cranston, RI$343K32.52,834
- 45 Applewood Rd Cranston, RI$429K331,952
- 39 Applewood Rd Cranston, RI$385K42.52,647
- 20 Jonathan Way Cranston, RI$416K33.52,618
- 180 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$293K331,680
- 65 Red Cedar Dr Cranston, RI$222K221,680
- 40 Applewood Rd Cranston, RI$469K432,849
- 107 Church Hill Dr Cranston, RI$238K311,521
- 25 Applewood Rd Cranston, RI$480K43.53,338
- 241 Meshanticut Valley Pkwy Cranston, RI$312K32.52,505
- 35 Jonathan Way Cranston, RI$515K332,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.