205 N 12th St, Tampa, FL 336022 beds, 2 baths, 1,954 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This neighborhood consists of mostly adult retired and single people - there are very few children here. Schools are located in the City of Tampa.
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 260 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Ultra Gourmet Kitchen, top of the line appliances, murphy bed, German lighting throughout, MORE!!!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,954 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1910660090
- Zillow Home ID: 62833138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Channel District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 168.3% greater than in Tampa, and 701.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Channel District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Channel District home values.
- 203 N 12th St Tampa, FL$297K221,479
- 209 N 12th St Tampa, FL$263K222,675
- 1312 E Washington St Tampa, FL$200K221,207
- 1314 E Washington St Tampa, FL$223K121,207
- 1310 E Washington St Tampa, FL$197K221,207
- 207 N 12th St Tampa, FL$313K221,670
- 207 N 12th St Tampa, FL$85K21.51,670
- 1308 E Washington St Tampa, FL$195K321,207
- 211 N 12th St Tampa, FL$286K221,450
- 1306 E Washington St Tampa, FL$215K221,207
- 213 N 12th St Tampa, FL$227K221,450
- 201 N 12th St Tampa, FL$242K221,207
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3C Tampa, FL$252K12.52,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3E Tampa, FL$283K12.52,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3D Tampa, FL$275K132,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 00003B Tampa, FL$283K12.52,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 2E Tampa, FL$186K121,520
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 2D Tampa, FL$185K11.51,520
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292