- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
205 S 4th St, Darby, PA 190234 beds, 2 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,526 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $50,202
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 12000020800
- Zillow Home ID: 9325589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 S 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% greater than in Colwyn, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colwyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19023 home values.
- 203 S 4th St Darby, PA$56K311,596
- 207 S 4th St Darby, PA$101K512,224
- 201 S 4th St Darby, PA--------
- 314 Walnut St Darby, PA$73K31.51,064
- 209 S 4th St Darby, PA$67K422,192
- 312 Walnut St Darby, PA$61K311,064
- 211 S 4th St Darby, PA$110KStudio--1,658
- 213 S 4th St Darby, PA$62K421,552
- S 4th St Darby, PA$99K322,504
- S 4th St Darby, PA$69K31.51,878
- 310 Walnut St Darby, PA$60K311,292
- S 4th St Darby, PA$149K433,078
- 308 Walnut St Darby, PA$75K311,124
- 119 S 4th St Darby, PA$58K51.51,654
- Walnut St Darby, PA$63K311,444
- S 5th St Darby, PA$60K311,422
- S 5th St Darby, PA--------
- 217 S 4th St Darby, PA$122K522,080
- 306 Walnut St Darby, PA$63K311,124
- 117 S 4th St Darby, PA$63K51.51,384
Nearby Schools in Colwyn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!