- Lot: 1.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 6,809 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $48
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0081 L:0000 P:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 57142952
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $390-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 44.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 81% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 87.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|206 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$408K||3||2.5||1,242|
|203 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$332K||3||1||1,080|
|207 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$344K||3||1||1,084|
|201 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$333K||3||1||1,000|
|210 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$421K||3||2||1,728|
|204 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$389K||3||2.5||1,242|
|202 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$316K||2||1||1,161|
|209 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$352K||3||1||1,132|
|199 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$344K||3||2||1,016|
|7 Valyn Ln Wilmington, MA||$530K||3||2.5||2,280|
|5 Valyn Ln Wilmington, MA||$508K||4||2.5||2,100|
|8 Valyn Ln Wilmington, MA||$511K||4||2.5||2,184|
|6 Valyn Ln Wilmington, MA||$561K||4||3||2,520|
|2 Valyn Ln Wilmington, MA||$501K||3||2||2,256|
|4 Valyn Ln Wilmington, MA||$543K||4||3||2,260|
|198 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$339K||3||2||1,220|
|196 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$356K||3||1||1,336|
|195 Salem St APT 2307 Wilmington, MA||$342K||2||2||1,471|
|194 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$498K||5||3||3,006|
|197 Salem St Wilmington, MA||$343K||3||1||1,134|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!