205 W Coventry Ln, Peoria, IL 616144 beds, 3 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 230 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 590 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 1409176013
- Zillow Home ID: 5118585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 W Coventry Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.7% greater than in Peoria, and 325.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Peoria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61614 home values.
- 209 W Coventry Ln Peoria, IL$238K42.52,403
- 7507 N Regent Pl Peoria, IL$320K432,702
- 210 W Northgate Rd Peoria, IL$272K42.52,742
- 218 W Northgate Rd Peoria, IL$229K432,432
- 206 W Coventry Ln Peoria, IL$225K422,162
- 7513 N Regent Pl Peoria, IL$266K42.52,823
- 7409 N Regent Pl Peoria, IL$244K42.52,591
- 210 W Coventry Ln Peoria, IL$315K443,332
- 301 W Coventry Ln Peoria, IL$258K432,630
- 222 W Northgate Rd Peoria, IL$303K42.53,106
- 141 W Coventry Ln Peoria, IL$268K42.52,872
- 211 W Northgate Rd Peoria, IL$415K344,174
- 213 W Wolf Rd Peoria, IL$304K44.52,554
- 223 W Wolf Rd Peoria, IL$299K433,100
- 7512 N Regent Pl Peoria, IL$266K432,375
- 217 W Northgate Rd Peoria, IL$292K322,748
- 302 W Coventry Ln Peoria, IL$225K431,744
- 203 W Northgate Rd Peoria, IL$274K332,760
- 7408 N Regent Pl Peoria, IL$233K42.52,272
- 303 W Wolf Rd Peoria, IL$304K43.53,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.