- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
205 Whitney St, Slater, SC 296832 beds, 1 bath, 915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 915 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 0518000300300
- Zillow Home ID: 11033264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 205 Whitney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marietta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% less than in Greenville Metro, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Marietta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marietta home values.
- 203 Whitney St Slater, SC$52K21915
- 207 Whitney St Slater, SC$105K211,574
- 209 Whitney St Slater, SC$52K21945
- 406 Lindberg St SC$69K21856
- 402 Lindberg SC$60K21780
- 408 Lindberg St SC$80K21965
- 410 Lindberg St SC$55K21993
- Whitney St Slater, SC$73K211,159
- 200 Whitney St Slater, SC$166K----2,197
- 412 Lindberg St SC$56K21875
- 204 Whitney St Slater, SC$52K311,050
- 206 Whitney St Slater, SC$73K211,159
- Whitney St Slater, SC--------
- 414 Lindberg St SC$70K211,206
- 212 Whitney St Slater, SC$54K21934
- 405 Lindberg St SC$51K21942
- 403 Lindberg St SC$60K21849
- 407 Lindberg St SC$86K311,236
- 214 Whitney St Slater, SC$59K211,272
- 401 Lindberg St SC$47K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292