- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2050 Arthur Ave, Bronx, NY 104576 beds, 5 baths, 3,599 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $456,520
- Price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,599 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 030690153
- Zillow Home ID: 83178776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2050 Arthur Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 2048 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$486K653,599
- 2052 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$252K42105
- 2054 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$277K421,168
- 2046 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$527K453,599
- 609 E 179th St Bronx, NY--63.53,000
- 2056 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$298KStudio--1,072
- 2058 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$300K----1,264
- 607 E 179th St Bronx, NY$505K632,953
- 2060 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$292K----1,168
- 601 E 179th St Bronx, NY$372K------
- 2062 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$293K----1,168
- 2064 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$293K421,965
- Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$277K----1,168
- Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$300K----1,264
- 2066 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$428K622,006
- 2074 Arthur Ave APT 2A Bronx, NY$253K31900
- 2068 Arthur Ave Bronx, NY$337K----1,374
- 2070 Arthur Ave # 3D New York, NY$271K------
- 2070 Arthur Ave APT 1C Bronx, NY$208K11--
- 2070 Arthur Ave APT 1A Bronx, NY$212K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292