2050 Jammes Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322104 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,808 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $99,800
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0180120000
- Zillow Home ID: 44431114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2050 Jammes Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 129.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 226.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 2058 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$57K321,579
- 6414 Tiny Tim Ln Jacksonville, FL$56K321,200
- 2015 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$46K31.51,050
- 2066 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$91K321,331
- 2021 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$64K321,293
- 6413 Tiny Tim Ln Jacksonville, FL$53K31972
- Tiny Tim Ln Jacksonville, FL$94K321,448
- 2074 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$91K321,292
- 6423 Tiny Tim Ln Jacksonville, FL$59K321,026
- 2029 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$46K321,193
- 2010 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$101K321,460
- 2004 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K321,370
- 2080 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$100K321,381
- 2018 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$73K321,585
- 2037 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$76K32.51,650
- 6429 Tiny Tim Ln Jacksonville, FL$69K421,339
- 2026 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$69K321,240
- 2104 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$59K31.51,435
- 2032 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$75K321,295
- 2043 Bills Dr Jacksonville, FL$52K321,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.