2050 Kimball St, Brooklyn, NY 112343 beds, 1 bath, 838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 285 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $491,000
- Price/sqft: $525
- MLS #: 2636204
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 085250061
- Zillow Home ID: 30786064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2050 Kimball Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marine Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marine Park home values.
- 2054 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$454K32.51,120
- 2048 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$408K21838
- 2056 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$676K----1,520
- 2044 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$429K----838
- 572 George Lawrence Rd Denver, NY$130K21920
- 2060 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$421K----856
- 2042 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$426K----838
- 2062 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$482K----838
- 2038 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$422K----838
- 2051 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$819K----1,738
- 2057 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$610K----1,614
- 2059 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$632K----1,614
- 2045 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$473K----1,138
- 2066 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$485K21868
- 2036 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$447K----980
- 2043 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$486K----1,138
- 2063 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$677K----1,494
- 2039 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$438K----1,138
- 2068 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$448K----838
- 2032 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$431K----838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292