2050 Nelson Ave, Barstow, CA 923113 beds, 2 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 282 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 435960
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0428012680000
- Zillow Home ID: 17454037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2050 Nelson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92311 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Barstow, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92311 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barstow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92311 home values.
- 2040 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$128K321,370
- 2030 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$145K321,562
- 2051 Lovato Ave Barstow, CA$149K321,562
- 441 Silverado St Barstow, CA$128K321,370
- 431 Silverado St Barstow, CA$126K321,370
- 2041 Lovato Ave Barstow, CA$126K321,370
- 451 Silverado St Barstow, CA$126K321,370
- 2020 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$136K321,470
- 2051 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$143K321,470
- 2061 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$148K321,562
- 421 Silverado St Barstow, CA$135K321,562
- 2031 Lovato Ave Barstow, CA$151K321,562
- 2041 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$145K321,562
- 461 Silverado St Barstow, CA$131K321,370
- 411 Silverado St Barstow, CA$131K321,562
- 2031 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$152K321,470
- 2021 Lovato Ave Barstow, CA$128K321,370
- 2010 Nelson Ave Barstow, CA$148K321,562
- 450 Emerald St Barstow, CA$133K321,481
- 460 Emerald St Barstow, CA$149K321,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292